Inward Escapes is heading to Bali for the “Inward Work” October 22-27th! We are calling all of our lady leaders who are ready for an intentional escape to recharge! Wether you are new to your leadership role looking for support and accountability while launching your business, or an established leader looking for a reboot, this escape is the perfect space for you to intentionally create the life + work balance you’ve been desiring! So often, as women in leadership roles we have many moving parts within our businesses, homes, families, health, finances, and relationships! How often do we give ourselves the intentional break that we need, in order to set aside time for healing, restoration that aligns with the sustainability of our business and lives. You do not always have to be everything for everyone, it’s time to reclaim your time and power by intentionally pouring back into yourself.
During our time in Bali, we will be providing our leaders with intensive workshops led by Life Coach and Inward Escape Host, Jade Hall on the different elements of what it means to WORK, PLAY & LIVE as a woman in leadership. This retreat will give each leader the opportunity to work through strategy around her business while enhancing her brand with marketing and social media tools, revisit her inner child to implement necessary play into her life while rediscovering the value of what it means to play as a powerful woman in leadership, and lastly create the ultimate routine that will align her lifestyle with the mind body soul connection that will provide her with the lifestyle that will produce the outward changes that she desires.
– Private accommodations for 5 nights
– All meals (healthy & fresh cuisine prepared by private chef. & local restaurant dining
– Round trip airport transfers
– Excursions to: Bali Swing, Ubud Monkey Forest, Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Coffee Plantation, & Tirta Empul Temple (holy water temple)
– Sunset Sailing Cruise w/ dinner
– 50 min Spa Service
-3 Coaching Workshops (led by Jade Hall)
– Daily Guided /Meditation
-Welcome Bag w/ gifts
– Leisure time to relax and rest
– travel insurance
Thursday 10/22: Welcome to Bali!
Arrival: You will be picked up from the Denaspar airport, and transported to our villa.
Check in: Please try to arrive no later than 5:30 to the villa. Any arrival later than this time will mean that you will not be able to participate in the evening deboarding yoga session and could potentially miss the beginning of our welcome dinner.
Arrival Yoga: will be facilitated in the villa, pre yoga- guests will be greeted followed by a brief sharing of who we are, where we are from, what does our now look and feel like, and what are you hoping to gain from the retreat. Our yoga session will conclude with an intention setting ceremony Guided meditation, & body scan)
Welcome Dinner– Dinner will be prepared in Villa by private chef for an intimate evening.
Leisure Time- To conclude the evening, you will have leisure time to relax, unpack, mingle with other guests, spend some personal reflection time in one of the villas gorgeous common areas.
Friday 10/23: Inward Workshop Day
Ladies, prepare for this day to set the tone for the breakthroughs and transformations you’ve been waiting for within your life + business. After breakfast, our full workshop day will begin with 3 sessions led by Jade Hall who will coach this intensive based around her powerful framework into 3 segments of work, play, and life:
- Session 1: we will take stock of where you currently are within your life + business, taking deep dives into any present limited beliefs, identifying cycles, inner child work, etc. Jade Hall will provide the group with evidence based tools and insight that will help each leader to form a solid foundation to create the exact life + work balance that she desires.
- Session 2: This 2nd segment will be a Business Power Session that will explore where you are within your business and discover areas within it that you can enhance your leadership skills. We will unpack your gifts, gain clarity around your purpose and be sure that you are using your true gift to the work that’s in alignment with your being. We will reconnect and realign with your morals and values as it pertains to business. Topics discussed will be fining ocus group (ideal client), how to find your tribe, and marketing/branding & social media branding.
- Session 3: This last segment of your full day workshop will be held on the beautiful beach of Seminyak, to conclude with a sunset women’s circle. This session will incorporate time for sharing, connecting and bonding through the power of our matriarchal lineage. This sacred women’s circles has ultimate healing power as each woman shares her story and the history of her lineage. The intention of this circle is to use your “story” to strengthen your self, business and life. So often we can easily fall into victimhood, and this can restrict us from living out the abundant life that we desire. This circle, each lady leader will learn the value and power of using her story, pain and past as a catalyst to evolve her into the next level of her life.
Saturday 10/24: Wandering in Bali
Following a light breakfast, we will pack and prepare to be picked up from our villa for our half day tour and excursions. We will start at the Bali Swing where every leader will get to take advantage of some of the best photo spots! We will then make our way over to the Ubud Monkey Forest to explore. We will also be visiting one of the largest rice terrace in Bali, known as Teleglalang Rice terrace. We will then conclude our tour day at the Tirta Empul Tempe known as the holy water temple. (lunch will be provided in Ubud during the tours.
Sunday 10/25: Leisure Day
Leaders! This is the day that you will have completely to yourself! Take full advantage of this day either by sleeping in, lounging around the villa, swimming reading, reflecting, or having a massage. You will be given a guide that will include a list of things to do in the area, so you are more than welcome to venture off alone or with another lady leader to explore the rest of Bali at your own pacing. Remember ladies, in the midst of running our businesses, caring for our homes, and actively paritipating in our healing and wellbeing we must make the most of the “pauses” that life brings us, so relax and give yourself permission to just BE.
To conclude our final night in Bali, we will be sunset sailing to unwind and take in some of the final views that Bali has to offer. Following this private cruise, we will wrap up with our farewell dinner.
Monday 10/26: Departure Day
Our time has come to an end, AND this is also the beginning of a new version of you that has started the foundation for creating and sustaining the work + life balance that you have been manifesting! You are fully equipped to head back into your spaces with all the tools and new routines that you have created here in Bali.
You will wake up to a light breakfast. followed by one final guided meditation that will set the tone for your departure as you await your airport pick up.